ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Five-Star PG Mikel Brown, Jr.

shay

Senior Writer
Staff
May 29, 2001
Olathe, Kansas
kansas.rivals.com
Recently, Bill Self and members of his staff paid a visit to Mikel Brown, Jr., the 6-foot-3, 160-pound point guard from Dime Academy in Daytona Beach, Fla. According to reports, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisville, Alabama, and others have already met with Brown, Jr., the No. 1 ranked point guard in the 2025 class. Brown, Jr., according to his Rivals player profile, has visited Indiana (9/13/24), Kentucky (this weekend), Mississippi (1/30/24), and UCF (2/2/24 and 11/2/24). Currently, the five-star prospect is scheduled to visit Maryland (10/25/24) and Arizona (11/21/24). Brown, Jr., took an unofficial visit to Kansas back on October 14, 2022.

Having received a visit from Bill Self and his staff, does Mikel Brown, Jr., plan to return to Lawrence for an official visit? I was able to spend a few minutes with Brown, Jr., earlier today and he told me that he's currently in the process of working on some dates to visit now. Once a visit date is locked in, I hope to hear back from Brown, Jr., will the facts on his official visit. At this time, nothing has been scheduled. However, according to Brown, Jr., he's in the process of working on some dates.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.