ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thoughts from recruits after Texas game (Mon-8:29 am)

JK

Hall of Fame
Staff
May 29, 2001
Overland Park
Jaddai Henry

We coming!!! I’m coming!!!! Process looking real good! ROCKCHALK!!

Malik Johnson

Coach Dearmon balled out at offensive coordinator love his energy he’s a champion I can tell I was very impressed by they way they were scoring so fluidly I will be in Lawrence next week I can’t wait to see the same energy at home but yes Les Miles will change the program around tremendously and the receivers balled out Coach Jones has those guys coached up to ball out.

Jackson Stoefen

I thought last nights game was awesome. Once again, I felt as though I was watching the Boston college game where we were truly able to establish a run and passing game. It was super exciting to watch and it felt as though the offense finally had an identity. Special teams misfires cost the game; however, I refuse to let that counterbalance how well the team responded and played. I think last night shows everyone that the Jayhawks are for real and that we still have a chance to go bowling this season.

Nights like last night make me so excited to be apart of this program—and I cannot wait to get started!

Luke Grimm

The game was awesome, offense was looking as good as ever, and coach Dearmon did exactly what I thought he would! Gonna be fun to watch my guys put up a lot of points every game from here on out!

Daniel Hishaw

That one game showed how much coach Dearmon can do in one week. So i can’t wait to see how’ll they’ll progress the rest of the way. I’m ready to be a Jayhawk!!

Will Huggins

I thought the offense looked explosive but I would love to see my position involved.

Davonshai Harden

I think that the new office played a really big parts in that game! The defense held their own but offense came out on a different level than seen from them before and to me that seems like if they can keep coming out with that same intensity every game and hungry to win them we can hang with anyone!

Majik Rector

We looked explosive. Love the down field passing

Jaylin Richardson

I was ecstatic, the team is getting better and better every week and the energy is rising and rising. Seeing games like that makes you want to go play for a program like that. I was very proud of the team and how they fought against Texas, the only thing that I was a little disappointed with was special teams but I know that’ll be an easy fix.

Coach Dearmon, he’s going to do some great things with the offense, he had the offense clicking against Texas and that’s just one week of him being in office with the offense. I know Dearmon will do great things with the offense and continue to go uphill. If the world doesn’t know by now they’ll now before the season is over that the Jayhawks are coming!

Ben Easters

It was awesome. Seeing Texas as the 21 point favorites and then Kansas nearly winning the game was incredible. And if Coach Dearmon can change the offense like that to perform so much better in only two weeks on preparation, he’s going to be the best OC in the Big 12 next year and for years on

Kyler Pearson

At the end of the day it's all about relationships. I can tell that the players really trust the staff and you can see results in their level of play. Our team is really competing at a high level and it is awesome to see. Just keep believing in the staff and each other and the wins will take care of themselves. Proud and honored to call myself a Jayhawk, now it's time to focus our attention on Texas Tech.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News