ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Recruiting Scoop- Thursday, Dec. 2

JK

Hall of Fame
Staff
May 29, 2001
Overland Park
I'm waiting until Friday to see who all might visit but I am expecting a light group.

I have spent all day making calls and reaching out to people to see who might visit and who might get a visit from the KU coaches.

First of all this is so crazy to try and follow things because there are transfers involved and you can't always get info from them. Then you have the fact that coaches are on the road as opposed to last year when they couldn't be.

This is like recruiting on steroids and I believe coaches are getting their flights re-routed and changed by the day to see someone new.

Going to start with Hassan Hall the RB from Louisville. It wasn't just assistant coaches out to see him they also sent Leipold later on. So there were three KU coaches to see Hall yesterday. I'm tracking down info on Hall and and will have more later tonight or first thing in the morning.

Scott Fuchs was at GCCC today to visit with Isaiah Adams.

Wallace was in Alabama and from what I can gather he was looking at some 2023 prospects. With the early signing expected to be a very small group of players I think there are several coaches looking at 2023 guys getting a head start for the high school class.

Rob Ianello and Jake Schoonover met with Dom Orange on Tuesday.

Last night Fuchs and Leipold met Livingston and then Leipold met with Kaleb Purdy this morning.

Chris Simpson met with Mike Smith yesterday. I am tracking some things here with this one and will report back when I get more info.

Emmett Jones met Xavier Benson yesterday and from what I am hearing KU is still in it and Benson could take a visit.

I also believe there are some transfers in play but with that things are changing so fast. I am going to make some more calls tonight to see what more I can find but they are definitely on some new names. But the portal guys are picking up new offers by the hour and their lists are changing rapidly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News