ADVERTISEMENT

Observations/questions

fatherabe

Freshman
Gold Member
Oct 15, 2006
1) Tyler Patrick and Emmanuel Booker appear to be our two best WR's. Why are they never on the field together?? Patrick catches everything thrown his way, and although Booker had at least one drop that I recall, he's a rangy guy and a reliable target.
2) What's the deal with Kent Taylor? He didn't even enter the game until late in the 3rd Q. Looks like he should be playing more.
3) Daniel Wise is a man, even though a frosh. He played nearly every defensive play, until the 4th Q. If he stays healthy, and we can get some additional bodies on the DL (I mean you, Amani Bledsoe!), I think we'll be OK there.
4) Seemed like we got some pressure on Mayfield several times, but couldn't get him to the turf. I like the fact we've had success getting to the QB, but gotta finish.
5) The play where our guy (I think it was Chevy Graham) got blasted by the crackback block sure looked helmet-to-helmet to me, and could have been a targeting penalty. They never showed it on the replay board in the stadium, so I'm curious how it looked on TV.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News