Recruiting Update VISIT UPDATE: FIVE-STAR GUARD ISAIAH ELOHIM

shay

Senior Writer
Staff
May 29, 2001
Olathe, Kansas
kansas.rivals.com
Hey all,

Isaiah Elohim, the 6-foot-5, 200-pound guard from Sierra Canyon High School in Chatsworth, Calf., will work his way back home today following his official visit to Kansas. However, I was able to spend a few minutes with the five-star guard and I've got an update now that his official visit to Kansas is complete.

Elohim, the No. 16 ranked player in the 2024 class, is currently being heavily recruited by the likes of Kansas, Alabama, Arizona, Arizona State, Arkansas, Florida State, Illinois, Kansas State, Kentucky, Louisville, Norfolk State, Oregon, Texas, UCLA, USC, and Washington.

Elohim spent the weekend in Lawrence, along with Marcus Adams, Jr., for an official visit, and here's what he had to say following his visit.

"Everything went really good," Isaiah Elohim said. "The campus is pretty nice and that's the loudest I've ever been in for sure. Things that stood out was the pedigree that the coach has, they win consistently every year and yes, I spent time with the assistant coaches and Coach (Bill) Self). They are great people. Coach Self just said that they really want me and I'm a priority recruit for Kansas.

"The coaching staff didn't compare me to a certain player, but they've compared me to guys like Frank Mason, who played that combo-guard position."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News