ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Recruiting Update: Thoughts from second Elite Camp

JK

Hall of Fame
Staff
May 29, 2001
Overland Park
A player to keep an eye on is Tate Nagy from Blue Valley West. He played quarterback but many teams are looking at him as a WR. He was at the first camp last week and the coaches were studying him at every station. Kentucky just offered this morning. I could KU offering him.

Another player from Kansas City is SM West DB Brandon Wilson. He has had a good camp season and just picked up an offer from KSU. He ran well and has the physical tools.

Nagy and Wilson are 2025 prospects so I could see college recruiters pushing them hard to take OVs in the next two weeks.

And then two players from Lawrence caught my attention in Banks Bowen and Joshua Galbreath. Bowen is a D1 football player and would be a P4 player. A lot of P4 coaches like him on defense including KU, KSU, OSU, and Iowa State. But the word is he made it clear he wants to be a QB. Colorado State, Tulsa and Arkansas State want him at QB. Butch Jones at ASU really likes him and has him at the top of the board.

Galbreath was impressive looking and ran a sub 4.5- 40. He's going to be getting a lot of offers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News