ADVERTISEMENT

Rank the KU final four teams you watched in your lifetime

ThePhog08

Senior
Gold Member
May 2, 2008
Some of these I admit I was too young to follow but watched the final fours on youtube. But they were in my lifetime

One's i watched on replay ( I was born in 87 and a bball addict in 97)

86,88, 91,93

Ones I remember very well

Anyway, here are my Rankings.

10. 1991 - Obviously made it to the title game. 80 PPG game team. Someone can correct me I just think this team was good not great.
9. 2012 - I know i know. All these teams are great. Someone had to be low. Had KU won the title it would have been Trob and the miracles, we definitely overachieved and Bill's best coaching job.
8. 1988 - There was a reason they were labeled miracles. So many injuries, Danny carrying this team . I love them though.
7. 2022 - We don't know how this plays out. 2nd best coaching year from Bill, but they are not avoid of high talent.
6. 1993 - Watching them on replay, I love this team, this may be a spot too low. Loved Adonis
5. 2018 - Way too high, I know, but the trio of Dtae, Malik and Svi, what a lovable trio. And beating Grayson allen, amazing.
4. 2003- I always think of what could have been if Wayne Simien was healthy.
3. 1986 - What a stacked team. Calvin Thompson, Ron Kellogg, Danny Manning. Sheesh
2. 2002 - To me the title game was Maryland Kansas. This , arguably, could be KU's most talented team ever. Had zero defense when it counted though
1. 2008 - You already know. Perfect balance of college and NBA talent. Offensive talent and defensive. Looking back , this team had everything to go undefeated.

What's yall's list?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News