ADVERTISEMENT

Political Board posters in the Winter & Summer Olympics

knaup1

All-Conference
Gold Member
Apr 16, 2003
So I got to thinking which Olympic sport/event some of our posters would be in if given their choice.
Here we go:

Nipro
would win the 100 M dash hands down and I can see him taking a victory lap waving the American flag.

knaup1: I see myself winning the Silver in the Decathlon. Would have won the gold, but I stopped to help a fellow competitor across the finish line who had fallen. Please don't call me a hero.

**It should be noted that Nipro and I held our hands over our hearts while on the podiums during the National Anthem as all Americans do who love this country. No Democrat anti-America protests by us**

Erie: Curling would be perfect for Erie since it's a weird event for a weird guy..... and no athletic ability required whatsoever.

nick: nick didn't make the Olympics but he went to Beijing as a spectator, and ended up in the hospital.
He kept protesting against the police as he does here in the U.S., but when he started a fight with a tiny Chinese policewoman she beat him until he cried like a little baby.

forsch: forsch pulled an Elizabeth Warren and claimed to be a native American so he would be given an honorary medal in archery, but his scheme didn't work. He was forced to compete, but he couldn't figure out how the bow worked (Biden voter).

floyd and Jayhawk2000: As typical Democrat freeloaders floyd and 2000 thought they could get medals by sitting in the back of a bobsled and letting their teammates do all the work, but they got dumped out halfway down the run. I can see nick, floyd and 2000 all in the same hospital room.

Ram: Ram made the team as a wrestler. Not much technique, but he got 4th place on strength alone.

hill6: As a typical nutty leftist hill identified as a woman to try and make the women's basketball team, but it turned out he couldn't dribble, shoot, guard or even walk without falling down. He ended up helping with their laundry instead.

Jayhawk2000: 2000 got booted during the opening ceremonies. He ran out onto the parade ceremonies and kept hounding the Uyghur carrying the Chinese flag, "Why do you people think you have it so rough? We've had the tyrannical Democrat Party in the U.S for decades and we don't mind at all being their subjects! We're Democrats! We love more government power, less freedom and slavery is our Democrat Party history!”

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News