ADVERTISEMENT

Kris Kobach, Kansas Attorney General

knaup1

All-Conference
Gold Member
Apr 16, 2003
My oh my, that has a very nice ring to it. Kobach will do great things for Kansas!
0Gto2u2G_o.jpg

Yes, Kansas showed ignorance in defeating the amendment, but Republicans came through in nominating Kobach. Kobach is a leader, not a follower.

Democrat voter fraud? Kobach will make it harder for Democrats to cheat in Kansas.

Democrat sanctuary cities protecting Democrat criminals? Not in Kansas under Kobach

Boys competing against girls? Not in Kansas under Kobach

Another far-left soft-on-crime Soros AD in Kansas? 100% the opposite with Kobach

Pro-U.S Constitution and Constitutional rights "For the People" under Kobach

100% Conservative and Pro-Life

One of the leading authorities in America on illegal immigration and legalities in Kobach
Unmatched education credentials and accomplishments:

Co-valedictorian Washburn HS
JD- Yale Law School and Editor of Yale Law Review, summa cum laude Harvard, Oxford Univ- Doctor of Philosophy & Marshall Scholorship
Professorship at UMKC School of Law- taught Constitutional Law
Awarded White House Fellowship by President GW Bush to work for AG John Ashcroft

I could go on and on, but let me just say this. Great men on the right are feared by the Left which is why Trump is constantly attacked. The Left will spend any amount of money, lie, cheat and unleash slanderous attacks to defeat Kobach in November because they fear him.
That defeat won't happen.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News