ADVERTISEMENT

Harrison Ingram would be a solid JWill replacement

Chevelle84

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2012
I think Vernon said that Harrison Ingram may be on KUs radar for portal players? Ingram may not be as good as JWill was this past season (nobody was) but he's an intriguing player for me in our offense. He's pretty similar to Jwill with his outside shot but also like Jwill he can really attack the basket and score in the paint. We will need some additional paint scoring and he could help in that area and will be a junior with experience. He's probably not as prolific as Jwill and not quite the rebounder but he's a better athlete and a good passer. The passing could fit well with the other bigs like KJ and Udeh, and theres a highlight video specifically dedicated to showing off his passing. He could use some improvement on his outside shot but hes good enough that you have to respect it. If we can find some outside shooting to put at the 2 and 3 spot then I think Ingram could be a good fit.

Here's some highlights from his freshman season. He just finished his sophomore season and he was a top 20 player out of high school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News