ADVERTISEMENT

Gradey

Bull-Hawk

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Gradey is a heck of a player, and he is becoming more rounded in his ability to do other things besides shoot from deep. He is playing great defense, rebounding the ball, and just flat out hustling all over the court.

However, it seems that maybe some of this has affected his offense. He has missed several layups that were just too hard off the glass. A lot of his shots seem to be off the back iron. I wonder if he is sped up a little by all the other things he does.

I think that overall it is a very good thing that he is developing in so many different aspects of the game besides just 3-point shooting. I just hope that everything slows down for him just a tad so that he can get back to being that long distance scorer we know he is. The defense, of course, still has to respect him and in most cases they don't leave him for any reason. Early on it seems like he would just pull up and shoot over the defense and knock it down. That hasn't been the case recently. With not many games left I hope that everything gels for him, and that he puts it all-together. Obviously a very big weapon to have.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News