ADVERTISEMENT

All Time NBA Starting 5 (Not including Russell or Wilt)

embalmer

Junior
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2002
Russell vs Chamberlin
I barrowed this video from hank34x and the idea from the end of the video where Russell and Wilt are asked not including them who their starting 5 would be. I am going to run with that topic and Not including Russell and Wilt who would be your All Time Starting NBA 5 and go ahead and list your 5 bench players. I know people have done this before but given the NBA playoffs are going right now thought it might be fun.

My Starting 5: Jordan, Bird, Magic, Kareem, Kobe
5 Bench Players: Lebron, Curry, Joker, Hakeem, Stockton

1. Jordan: The Goat, The Great One, Top of everyone's list!
2. Bird: Best shooter from anywhere on the court and best trash talker.
3. Magic can score but makes everyone better with his quick pace and passing skills.
4. Kareem good passer and unstoppable hook and length is almost impossible to block.
5. Kobe just so quick and almost a mirror image to Jordan. Both of them on the court, how could you lose.

I know I got 3 great point guards but 2 are fantastic ball handlers and one is a light it up scorer.
Stockton I felt just always amazed me because he could always squirrel his way into a defense and score when they needed a basket or made unbelievable passes. Not a Lebron fan but cannot deny he is a gifted player as anyone who has played the game and cannot keep him off the list, Curry just flat out knows how to shoot the 3 and score, Joker is not pretty but again gets the ball in the basket and does it from deep, midrange or at the basket and has great angles off the board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News