ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Decision Day Has Arrived For Flory Bidunga

shay

Senior Writer
Staff
May 29, 2001
Olathe, Kansas
kansas.rivals.com

I think just about every FutureCast has been flipped to Auburn.

So, if Bidunga does ultimately decide to look elsewhere, here are a few prospects to keep an eye on moving forward.

Derik Queen, the 6-foot-10, 245-pound center from Montverde (FL) Academy is the No. 19 ranked player in the 2024 class and the No. 2 ranked center, right behind Bidunga. His coach recently told me that a visit to Kansas will absolutely take place in September. I'm working to track down a date, but this is one to watch for sure.

Patrick Ngongba, the 6-foot-10, 235-pound center from Paul IV in Manassas Park, Va., is the No. 32 ranked player in the 2024 class and No. 3 ranked center behind Bidunga and Queen. Ngongba recently told Rob Cassidy that a vist to Kansas will take place, so I've reached out to the four-star big man to see if anything has been scheduled or even talked about.

Emmanuel Stephen, the 7-foot-0, 215-pound center from Dream City Christian in Glendale, Ariz., is the No. 117 ranked player in the 2024 class and No. 15 ranked center. He's scheduled to officially visit Kansas beginning on September 5. I know that Kansas, led by Coach Kurtis Townsend, has invested a ton of time recruiting Stephen, who really made a name for himself this spring and summer. I know a lot of big programs are making a push for the four-star big man

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News