ADVERTISEMENT

CALLING ALL GOLFERS (and non golfers)

MoreSteamWhistle

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 7, 2018
Limon
As some of you may know, I started up a little golf apparel brand last year, Breasy Apparel, however last month we rebranded to FTB Golf and are focusing more on the golf side. This isn’t your grandfather’s golf gear, our shirts have fun, bright patterns that stand out. The polos are made with a great lightweight performance material and all shipped by yours truly from my basement in Salina! @JVDBeak'em just stopped by the warehouse (basement) last night and grabbed 3 polos.

Some other features:
• 4-way stretch
• UPF 35 protection
• Crispy stand up collars
• Athletic fit
• Moisture wicking

You may have seen my post about an NIL deal with Jalon Daniels. We’ve also worked with NFL guys like Andre Reed, Lora Tatupu, Jeff Garcia, and Jermichael Finley. A couple MLB guys in Adam Frazier, Jordan Luplow, Bret Boone. Christian Okoye bought a few hundred custom polos for the California Sports HOF induction ceremony last year. All that being said, we’re still a very small company just trying to get rolling.

Anywho, I have a slant member special going on for 20% off. Just use promo code SLANT checkout! Because of the rebrand, we don’t have quite the polo selection we use to, but we’re building that back up!

If you guys buy 100 polos by the end of July I’ll do a little custom jayhawk pattern for the slant (maybe the jayhawk boner?) and we can even make a little NIL fund out of it.

Check out the link below or click the banner on the homepage! Let me know if you have any questions!

Www.ftbgolfco.com

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News