ADVERTISEMENT

2025 Five-Star Tyler Jackson

shay

Senior Writer
Staff
May 29, 2001
Olathe, Kansas
kansas.rivals.com
No official visit dates have been set in stone, but it seems five-star guard Tyler Jackson has started the process of picking travel destinations. On Saturday, Jackson immediately named both LSU and Kansas when asked which programs he’s hoping to tour in the coming months.

“I talk with [Kansas assistant coach Norm Roberts] every day,” Jackson said. “He sends me videos every day. Then, of course, Josh Shelby went there. I know him. We’re from the same place in East Baltimore. Coach Roberts has been really on me ever since the day they offered.”

As for other possible destinations, Jackson is still only casually kicking around ideas. He hopes to have some firm dates set before the start of September, but says he’s in no hurry to trim his list as things stand.

“I just actually talked to Kansas and LSU called me yesterday,” he said. “We talked about visits a little. I actually talked to Kentucky recently, too. Chuck Martin hit me up. Indiana recently hit me up, too. All those schools are the ones I think I’d definitely want to visit but I haven’t set any visits up.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News