ADVERTISEMENT

Who's to blame for Trump?

knaup1

All-Conference
Gold Member
Apr 16, 2003
Once again, Americans will not get a chance to vote for a true Conservative for president-- not since Reagan and what a shame! In my opinion, a great opportunity was lost to nominate a magnificent individual in Cruz. But how do we explain the Trump movement? Or, who is to blame? Here are my Top 4 in no particular order:

1. John Boehner and Mitch McConnell who have pretty much destroyed the Republican party. Judging by the overwhelming GOP landslide victories coast to coast in both 2010 and 2012, Americans demanded an end to Obama's destructive liberal policies. Losers, Boehner and McConnell made big promises to the American people and delivered nothing! As a consequence, Americans finally said NO to all politicians which gave way to Trump.

2. John Kasich and to a lesser extent, Marco Rubio, who stayed in the race much too long taking delegates from Cruz.

3. The media, especially Fox News who had Trump on literally 24/7 with millions of dollars of free publicity and airing Trump's stupid attacks on Cruz.
Hard for Cruz to get his Conservative message across to the masses when he wasn't given a platform. And then Trump wisely chickened-out in debating Cruz which would have exposed Trump. Trump was Fox's choice for many months which was easy to see. I stopped watching Fox years ago as their "fair and balanced" claim is an absolute joke.

4. Lastly, Trump voters who steadfastly supported their guy over a much more qualified, more professional, more presidential and more knowledgeable on the issues candidate in Ted Cruz.

Now, the rubber meets the road. Can Trump start acting like an adult? Can he stop his juvenile name-calling and continuous lying and unite Republicans to vote for him in November? He's alienated about every voting block in the US so that chore is daunting. I guarantee that Hillary supporters are ecstatic that she will be facing Trump instead of Cruz who would have destroyed her in the debates. One thing is for sure-- if Trump cannot defeat Hillary and our beloved America goes further down the tubes there is plenty of blame to go around.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News