ADVERTISEMENT

Who's the next to commit?

esuStorm4Hawks

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 1, 2007
What's your guess?

A little odd to be starting this thread in early March, but looking over some of the offers I am really surprised about how "good" I feel about landing some of these kids we are on early. Recruiting is so fluid that things can change tomorrow, then combining that with NSD being around 11 months away, I think we all know any prediction is a big time guess...

I will throw out a random guess that it is Isaiahh Loudermilk (while understanding he does have a KSU offer)

Now diving a little deeper, why this gets me excited is that I am hopeful we have around 8 to 12 guys committed before the season starts. I think that happens and we may actually have a little bit more than that committed by then...now we were around that last year, but a lot of those guys were JUCOs who were "just guys." I think we have much more quality this time around. Here is kind of how I am seeing it now (anyone have any additional names or differing views?):

GUYS I FEEL REALLY REALLY GOOD ABOUT US LANDING
DeAndre Cook
Bubba Ogbebor
Lamar Anderson
Jeshua Hodges

GUYS I FEEL REALLY GOOD ABOUT US LANDING
Isaiahh Loudermilk
Brandon Benson

IF THEY GET NO OTHER BIG OFFERS, I THINK KU LANDS THEM
*Disclaimer: I know that you could basically say this for anybody that only has a KU offer, but I mean this more with I think they have a strong interest in KU and not just because it is their only offer
Skylar Thompson
Terriek Roberts
Ian Peterson
Darrian Hammonds

Again noting how crazy recruiting can be, nothing is for sure, but if you combined those ten guys with Antione Frazier and that is a pretty solid core of guys for an early part to the class. Like the direction we are heading in...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News