ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update WHAT'S NEXT FOR KANSAS?

shay

Senior Writer
Staff
May 29, 2001
Olathe, Kansas
kansas.rivals.com
gcee7hepxtcpljhaos5a

As most of you know, Romeo Langford, the 6-foot-5, 185-pound shooting guard from New Albany (IN) High School, verbally committed to Indiana on Monday night. Down to KU, IU and Vanderbilt, Langford, the No. 6 ranked player in the 2018 class, announced his decision in front of a packed gymnasium at New Albany High School.

With three hats at the table, Langford, a five-star prospect, picked up the Indiana hat, which was located between a Kansas hat and a Vanderbilt hat. So, with Langford off the board, what’s next for Bill Self and Kansas.

Well, on Monday, I reached out to Albany transfer Joe Cremo, the 6-foot-4, 165-pound guard. Cremo, who averaged 17.8 points, 4.1 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game this past season, has visited Creighton and Texas so far. Currently, he’s scheduled to visit Villanova on Wednesday and will trip to Kansas this weekend for an official visit.

According to Cremo, a final visit to Gonzaga could take place, but nothing has been decided yet.

“I hope that Kansas fans are excited about my visit, because I’m excited,” said Cremo. “I’m still getting to know about Kansas, but I talked to Coach Self and he told me that I’m the type of player they need at Kansas and he thinks I can come in and help next season.

“I’m really looking forward to my visit to Kansas this weekend,” he added.

Reactions: KU4LIFE and Jhawk24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News