ADVERTISEMENT

What is your house like in the last couple weeks?

JK

Hall of Fame
Staff
May 29, 2001
Overland Park
I told both my teenage sons I like them a lot more when they are at school. :)

If there was a Pro Video Game circuit I would definitely put them both on it. The other night I heard yelling and cussing at 2 a.m. and got up to find out my 17-year old just gave up a three pointer at the buzzer to lose a video game online with his buddies. Then I found out there were like eight young men all up playing together. It is like they are college dropouts.

For all you guys around my age I finally broke down and found a great deal on an old Nintendo NES system with RBI baseball and Tecno bowl. I am re-teaching myself the games I grew up with. You always want to be Bo. I figured if they can play their video games I should get to play some when nothing is going on.

It is crazy to see so many people working from home around the neighborhood. My wife is an NNP so she is working three days a week at the hospital. It is always a concern with her work. She sent me to the store today and a place that is usually swamped was dead.

Even talking with recruits this week, I can tell this is affecting people of all ages.

Crazy times. I hope all of you are staying safe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News