ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket Pricing 2019

TarmacGuy

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 26, 2015
I had an off the record conversation with someone a few months back that basically said KUFB was no longer going to be treated as a lesser product. Not going to give out "free" stuff all the time to get people to go etc... that person hinted at the three year lock at the time saying they thought season tickets for tier 1 would near $800 by year 3 or 4 of Les Miles tenure.

Last year i did the math on the day of National Signing Day how much tickets would cost individually bought on stubhub compared to season tickets. At the time it would have cost $149 compared to the $375? i think it was for season tickets (not including $100 donation)... a few days before NSD we are here in 2019 and the price to buy tickets at cheapest available is almost $700 compared to the $350 i believe it is for season tickets... Kind of impressive just to see what Miles has done to the value of KUFB already.

If you know anyone who is on the edge of buying season tickets, I strongly suggest encouraging them to lock-in now because it's never going to be cheaper and you aren't a kansas fan if you live close enough to attend and wont be buying tickets by year 2 and 3.

Reactions: Booker30
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News