ADVERTISEMENT

This week...

Phoghat

All-American
Nov 11, 2002
Honestly couldn't be happier with where this team finds itself given all of the limitations that have been gone over ad nauseam. Actually been one of the most satisfying seasons I've had the pleasure of watching.

Having said that, we are getting into territory where the rebounding MUST improve or it will be lights out. Seton Hall is a very good team and without Dok's tough minutes we are at home right now.

With De Sousa's progress and with Dok getting healthy I really believe the team needs reps with them on the floor together.

That's a formidable front court. We don't have to play 40 minutes of it but it would sure be nice to see Graham, Newman, Svi, De Sousa, Dok for 15 or so because I think it's a line up that would pose all kinds of problems for any team left in the tournament.

If we play Duke or Michigan State (almost a certainty if we win Friday) this line up might be imperative.

Not necessarily expecting it. But we do need it if we hope to advance to the FF. Sometimes when it's a one and done you do what you gotta do.

Reactions: bjabrad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News