ADVERTISEMENT

Something I’ve heard

TarmacGuy

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 26, 2015
This is not meant to be bad news or anything. Do not want to spoil the party that was this past weekend for recruiting because it should be celebrated.. BUT

I’ve heard that team complacency has become a big issue inside the facility. I spoke with multiple sources about two weeks ago that said Gildersleeve was fed up with their shit and heard he addressed the team after workouts one day when no coaches were there saying they have lost all their desire and don’t have the same work ethic they had last summer.

I’m not sure all the details because I’ve got a busy head down day with the nba finals tonight at work but hearing from multiple sources that Leipold quite aggressively had the same addressing with the team today and ripped them a pretty big new one.

Not to say this is a terrible thing, it’s almost to be expected and those who pay attention to what I post may remember I was kind of calling this out around 4-0/5-0 last year that the team was getting too big for their pants so will be interesting to see how Leipold handles and deviates this problem.

In my humble opinion this team is just as easily a 3 win team as it could be a 7/8 win team and it all begins right now.

Working to confirm something on Croft but it sounds like nothing unexpected has come up there. Think should be all good whenever the time is right for his expected arrival.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News