Status
Not open for further replies.

shay

Senior Writer
Staff
May 29, 2001
Olathe, Kansas
kansas.rivals.com
Well, I know at least for me, it was a performance that I won't soon forget. When Snoop took the court on Friday, he performed 35-minutes and he really rocked the crowd. I was really surprised with how long he played and, in all seriousness, how nothing was edited for the crowd.

Aside from the music, there were stripper poles and dancers at four corners of AFH and the four female dancers were noticeable most of the evening. Snoop also carried around a money gun that shot out fake dollar bills as he walked around the court.

After the performance, Bill Self was asked to give his thoughts on what took place during the performance of Snoop Dogg.

"I didn't know that there was going to be anything like that," said Self. "I was told this was radio edited and everything else. That's not the direction anybody at our school would want that to do, at all. Regardless of the entertainment it provided many, it was still not the right way to provide the entertainment."

For me, I had a great night and it's something that I won't soon forget. However, on the flipside, I can see why some might be upset or offended.

Personally, I had a great night and was thankful that I was able to attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News