ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Recruiting Update- Wed. Feb 22nd @ 11:30 a.m.

JK

Hall of Fame
Staff
May 29, 2001
Overland Park
Although it is a dead month the staff has been working the phones talking with several prospects.

One of the more interesting names is Jayden Jackson, a DL from IMG. Panagos has been talking with him a lot and he told me he's interested in KU. He has offers from all over the country. Some believe Ohio State is the early leader but have to wait and see how it plays out.

Panagos has been active in Florida with several other targets including WR Caleb Goodloe and DE Callahan Blair.

Jonathan Wallace has been going after a couple running backs Braylen Russell, Jamaal Wiley, and Harry Stewart. I think there is a chance Wiley may visit for the junior day on March 4th.

Terrence Samuel has been recruiting Brandon Jones, a LB from South Oak Cliff, who I like a lot. This kid is legit. I am waiting to confirm with Jones but I believe he could be in Lawrence in the next couple weeks. He is more undersized but can run and would project as the OLB in KU's scheme.

Another LB in the 2024 class who could be on campus soon is Zavier Hamilton from Navarre HS in Florida. That is Wallace's area and he's been offered by several major programs.

Max Parrott is expected to take an unofficial visit possibly on March 4th. He is from Cherry Creek the same high school at Logan Brantley.

There are some other prospects I have been chasing this week but wanted to come and give an update what I have dug up over the last 48 hours.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News