ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Recruiting Thread ****Update 10/31 10:27 am ****

JK

Hall of Fame
Staff
May 29, 2001
Overland Park
Update 10:27 a.m. Saturday

Davion Tyler told me he will be at the game with teammate Chester Graves from Park Hill. Both hold KU offers.

Also Maize South QB Korie Fausto will be there. I don't know what kind of offers Fausto will get but trying to get him to walk on would be huge.

A kid to really watch in 2017 is SM West WR Israel Watson. He is expected to be at the game.

Peyton Jones a tall DB from O'Hara will also visit with his teammate DaRon Davis.

Update 8:55 a.m.

I talked with Cam Murray last night DT from Arkansas. KU is still very much in the mix for him. He said he talks with Thibodeaux all the time. He said he in the process of setting up an official visit to KU.

He said his main four right now are in order are KU, Arizona, Oklahoma State and La Tech. Honestly the one that worries me is Oklahoma State since they have joined the mix. I have a guy feel that Arizona may be too far away from home.

DaRon Davis a very talented 2017 prospect from Kansas City confirmed to me this morning he will be at the KU-OU game. Kevin Kane has done a good job with him and Davis likes Kansas.

I also hear the KU coaches will be out on the road at high school games this week. I will keep this thread updated on what I hear.

-----------

Hey all this is the weekly recruiting thread for what I am hearing out on the recruiting front. I will update throughout the week as I hear anything.

I'm going to start with Kyle Mayberry. He confirmed to me he will be visiting for the Oklahoma game this weekend.

They will also get a visit from 2017 WR/DB prospect Josh Johnson. He confirmed he will also be in Lawrence this weekend.

Last edited:
Reactions: joaqhawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News