ADVERTISEMENT

Pentagon and WTC #7

Boschee43

Junior
Jul 22, 2009
Ok while I consider my political views along the lines of left-libertarian, I have never really been into the whole conspiracy theory phenomenom. A little too much paranoia for me - I like more factually based reading, etc.
With that said - I was having a conversation and 9/11 came up. Someone mentioned how there is no video of a plane hitting the pentagon, and little to no debris of a plane on the lawn of the Pentagon - and I know those things are huge as I worked at MCI down on the dock and runway. I got home and researched photos n vids from that day to see for myself.

What happened to the debris of the plane and why has there not been footage released - it is probably the most heavily secured building in the nation - maybe world? and there is no clear video. Not to mention the initial photos (before the collapse of the wall) show a hole made in the pentagon seems small to fit majority of a 757. where are the wings? and the tail? or the damage caused by them?

As for WTC #7, I had also been somewhat confused on how it collapsed as it did. it was a perfect fall downward - from fires? The fire would have to be well over 500 degrees C to melt steel like the reports claims. Ive seen videos of buildings on fire, and then collapsing, on the news. its never like that unless their was some kind of explosion. and even then it would fall over on the side of the explosion not straight down. The initial reaction from architects were against the claim about office fires causing the collapse of Building 7 - now even more have been speaking out about it

Look I am not saying our nation's government did it - but it is hard to believe their report on it - and knowing people who were in NYC that day (who survived, unharmed physically thankfully) I think we all deserve more information. We deserve the truthful and backed report - we deserve to see the classified surveilance videos of the Pentagon on 9/11- what is there to hide? a new reinvestigation. Thats all I am saying - I think a reinvestigation is necessary. There is bad information - and bad mouthing on both sides of this issue - but does the official story add up? I am not sure it does...it sounds like a whitewash, just making statements over hardcore research and indepth analysis. A real independent, investigation with supeona power. if the official story wins out, so be it --- if something else is found -- then people have to be held accountable with severe criminal punishments.911 has been on of the most devastating, influencial, important events in our nations history and will go down as a marking point in the future. We cannot allow something like this to not be properly investigated

I hate coming on here with this, since yall already think im the crazy leftist, but I am really curious what you guys think about this. Because while we disagree - i know you guys are smart people and I want to hear your take on these questions I now have and tons of other americans have.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News