ADVERTISEMENT

NICHOLLS STATE SLANT TAILGATE TIMELINE PLANNING THREAD

TarmacGuy

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 26, 2015
Let's discuss this bad boy. Based off the results in this poll: https://kansas.forums.rivals.com/threads/slant-tailgate-attendance-thread.69252/, looks like this season will be a fun one and this game in particular. I know we all have been on the edge of our seats waiting for September 1st so I am excited to get back out there with all of you.

Menu for games will be up in the air for all games (and decided two weeks prior) except this one. This game we are gonna put a repeat show of the spring game. Burgers, Brats & Dogs. Chips, Beans, Pasta, Potato Salad & @3hawks Margarita's. If you have any additional food items you'd like to suggest or personal made things, please comment them below so that I can have them accounted for when I make the official "who is bringing what thread", which I will make Friday August 24th. Hopefully a date when more people know if they are coming and how many so we can make sure everyone is fed & drunk.

The purpose of this thread is to see how we want to attack this 6pm affair. I personally have already made plans to wake up at 7:57, spark up and pour a bottle of orange juice and champagne down my throat (and onto my face) to the tune of "we're coming to your city". (I've been dieting w/ no alcohol/drugs/pop/high sugar juices since 4th of July). I will watch CGD w/ my girl and then I will probably prepare myself for what is going to be a fun day to be a Jayhawk. If anyone wishes to join me in my 8am-11am activities, they may. However, I do not live near the stadium anymore.

I personally would like to see us start getting after it around 1pm. Get things setup and lounge around and drink a bit. Then start food preparations around 3pm and make our way to Hawk Walk at 4pm to show support. I'd like to hear feedback if people would like to start earlier or later that way we can get this ball rollin!

Rock Chalk!

Reactions: jaynich
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News