ADVERTISEMENT

Off Topic My new gig

TarmacGuy

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 26, 2015
I know I hinted at it already and talked about having to move to NYC but now that it's official, official.. I feel confident in sharing it here.

Next Wednesday I will be beginning the next chapter of my life working for Bleacher Report. It's taken a lot of hard work here on a personal level in my free time to get this opportunity. I know a lot of you find me annoying and it doesn't offend me because I know I am. But I just wanted to thank those of you who have supported me, given me advice and doubted me as well. I wouldn't have made it here without any of you.

I'm hopeful as well that this new career will give me more general time to keep curating the kufball content that helped get me here.

I could tag a bunch of people and say thank you but you all know there's no need. The only person i have to shout out is @JK because this man could have, should have and was probably told to run me off this site a long time ago. But he knew I was just a passionate fan that needed some guidance and direction and he has been nothing but the best mentor and guiding light a man could ask for. (even my resume says so)

First Reported by @BryBryStrick.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News