ADVERTISEMENT

MISSOURI STATE FAN EXPERIENCE THREAD

Oread

Junior
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2006
As you may recall from last year, I have a connection in the athletic department who is very interested in improving the Gameday experience. Last year, we were successful in getting shorter concession lines, more beer sales sites, and TVs in the upper concession areas.

Use this thread to list your complaints and compliments and I will pass them along. PLEASE indicate the specific stadium locations so that problems with staffing and logistics can be addressed. Don’t complain about cell service. It won’t be corrected until after construction.

Here are mine:

- Increased number of ticket scanning people worked well. However, one guy at the NE entrance tried to prevent me from taking in an unopened bottle of water (which is allowed). His supervisor corrected him.
- lower section 7 bathrooms were being cleaned often.
- North video boards were busted and showed weird numbers all night, like KU had 200+ punts for 0 yards. Clearly a software issue.
- concession lines on the lower west side were very short at halftime.
- in-game announcer girl was meh. She announced smile cam and it happened at the next timeout.
- trivia question came up on the board and I don’t think they ever announced the answer.
- Band - shorts and polos look like hell. I saw SEC teams in the hot south wearing full uniforms.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News