ADVERTISEMENT

Local 2018 prospects

esuStorm4Hawks

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 1, 2007
Who are some guys you have heard of or watched or keeping tabs or whatever that were juniors this past year?

So far only two juniors have D1 offers out of Kansas, those being Miles Emery and Jace Ruder. Looks a little bit down again in Kansas, but think it might be a tad bit (not much) better than this past year.

One guy I will go out on a limb and say I think will be an offer guy is Evan Clark (no rivals profile) out of Derby. 6' 3" 270 lbs OL who gets his pads a little too high at times, but moves really well and does a nice job blocking.

Demarcus Elliot (couldn't find a profile on him either) is going to be a very interesting one to watch. Being a small class we will have to be careful with who we offer, but I think this guy will get some D1 offers and might be a guy that KU will end up offering (but not completely sure)

Jaylen Pickle is another interesting guy, Good size at around 6' 5" 250 lbs that is pretty raw, but think has some upside.

I am also curious to see how Jackson Heath progresses. Solid receiving prospect as a 6' 5" 210 lbs guy, would like to see him get a little more athletic

One guy I like that I wish was a little bit is Justin Finnigan (couldn't find a profile for him) out of SME. Like watching him block, but wish he was a little bit bigger

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News