ADVERTISEMENT

@JK, question on OV list

hawkinmichigan

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2002
Kirby, I have a question that has been nagging the back of my brain since a post you made a few days ago that I am curious about your take on this topic.

Do you think that the order in which guys were scheduled for official visits is reflective of the priority order that they have guys at the specific positions on the recruiting board, as well (with a few exceptions, like a Marsh or the committed Arizona guys and Warner)? In other words, do you think that at safety, their first priority is to try to get a commitment from Kabongo, then Maxson (who I think we may already have bagged), then Kelly? And if Kabongo and Maxson commit, we cancel Kelly? Similar scenario at, say, DE--does it go Joseph Anderson and Chima Chineke, then Elias Williams and Xavier Porter, then Charles Anderson and Temerrick Porter? And if we get two or three from the first two groups, we cancel Anderson and Porter? Stewart commits at RB, they would cancel all the rest that are set to visit currently?

Just trying to figure out how to expect this all to play out with a small class and whether we are setting it up so that we are positioned to accept guys willing to commit on their visits on a first-come, first-served basis and thus set up the visits to reflect that priority or not. Many thanks for your thoughts on this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News