ADVERTISEMENT

Jayhawk offer for top-ranked 2026 player in Illinois

Wash

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 20, 2001
JC Anderson

I'm buddies with his dad. Dad messaged me last night he got a KU offer. I asked which coach offered and it was Coach Z.

Haven't studied offer list in Rivals but I can tell you for a fact he's been offered by Iowa, Illinois, and most of the Big 10, among others. Think he's been offered an official visit to ND too but I'll check on that.

Do we have a shot? Yes. That's not a prediction or anything close to it. He's going to be offered by just about every top program by the time he's done. You don't find a lot of 6'7, 230 pound Tight Ends who can move. He's a good enough hoops player to be a low-to-mid-major recruit as well IMO.

We have his attention though. I don't want to take all the credit for that. Lance and the boys played their part too haha. But I have been in his dad's ear for quite a while now. But I know he was going to unofficial last year for the OU game but the weather and maybe some numbers issues due to demand from recruits kept that from happening.

One of my other buddies is one of his best friends, and that guys daughter goes to KU. Matter of fact he was at the OU game and stormed the field after the game. So there are two, albeit tenuous, connections to KU.

Anyway, helluva player from a great family. Would love for him to end up a Jayhawk but the young man will have his pick of programs so I'll be happy for him no matter where he goes. Except Mizzou. His father will be dead to me if he becomes a Tiger.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News