ADVERTISEMENT

I predicted this

TexasJayhawk87

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2009
....but even I’m surprised at the over reaction so quick. I knew Les would have major game management blunders, he’s known for it. I also predicted those that decided all wrongs were the previous staff would expect night and day. This was maybe a 4-5 win team, wtf did you expect two games into a new system with new coaches?

By the way, did everyone forget Nichols last year? Horrible loss, it was the end of world, we weren’t winning any more games or being within 2-3 TDs. Same verse different year and what happened? We rolled CMU and Rutgers, beat TCU, should’ve beaten KSU and were in most every game. Why do so many repeat the same bs ignoring such a recent experience? One of the great mysteries.

It’s going to be the same this year, we’re winning at least a couple more and will be competitive. Who knows, maybe win the next two and be thrilled at 3-1 like the most optimistic predicted. And maybe not. Folks, it’s KU football with a similar team to last year, there are no miracles. The last staff wasn’t as awful as many made them out to be nor is the current one miracle workers but yes, it is a better staff and they need time.

That out of the way I do get the reaction but for me it’s gone by the next morning, bourbon helps. And by sometime the next day I’ve got perspective, looked realistically at what happened, and have an adjusted outlook.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News