ADVERTISEMENT

I Don’t Get It

hawkmarcy

Freshman
Gold Member
Apr 14, 2006
As some have said, we should be looking to the transfer portal more than bringing on in coming freshman, unless they can contribute right away.

For this roster, I really don’t understand all the excitement. Especially with Kev coming back. He is good, don’t get me wrong. He will defend well, maybe hit some big shots, but may only give us about 12 ppg scoring wise. Yes Hunter should average around 20, but if the other guys on the floor are KJ, Kev, and Juan, and maybe Timberlake, only Timberlake is a threat to score, unless the others really improve their offense. Kev wasn’t going to get drafted. Prob stuck his name out there to help him get a better NIL. Good for him.

I just don’t get the excitement. Will really need Elmarko to ball out. I watched Parker Braun in HS, as that is my district and my son goes there now. Christian was more talented and athletic as a freshman than his brother, who was 2 years older. Saw Norm at a game watching Christian. Never happened for Parker. Not saying Parker can’t help out, but no way he is more talented than Christian.

We better play some serious defense next year. Not sure we can run with teams that are more athletic. I wish Udeh would have stayed. He is way more athletic than Dickinson, could beat him up and down the court with ease, but Dickinson is far more fundamentally sound and a more skilled player by far. Should be an interesting year.

Rock Chalk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News