ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update HERE IS WHAT HUNTER SAID ABOUT KANSAS AND A FINAL DECISION

shay

Senior Writer
Staff
May 29, 2001
Olathe, Kansas
kansas.rivals.com
"Kansas was really cool. Just going there and to Kentucky, it's just so different than being at Michigan because at Michigan obviously everything is focused around football. But walking by the facilities and stuff, just how much basketball is so dominant there. And it was really just cool to see the facilities, the dorms. Then talking with coach Self for a while and meeting the whole staff and the players, it was really cool. And then going to [Allen Fieldhouse], the fieldhouse was crazy. It just looks like it's going to be loud as hell there.

"Bill Self is a really cool guy. A really cool and down to earth guy."

Here’s what he had to say about making a final decision.

“I do hate how people think I’m trying to just drag this along. If I knew where I was going, I would’ve happily made the decision sooner. I really am struggling trying to pick a school. The good thing about all of this is, all my options, I feel like if I went there I would succeed. But it’s just trying to figure out which one out of them is the best and the one I’m most comfortable at. I know I’ll succeed at any four of them, but it’s kind of just where I feel the most comfortable.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News