Recruiting Update HERE IS THE VERY LATEST ON TYTY WASHINGTON

shay

Senior Writer
Staff
May 29, 2001
Olathe, Kansas
kansas.rivals.com
Hey all,

I just exchanged some messages with Tee Washington, the father of Tyty Washington, the 6-foot-4, 180-pound point guard from Compass Prep in Phoenix, Ariz. According to Mr. Washington, Tyty is scheduled to conduct zoom calls with Kansas, Kentucky, and Arizona in the next 24 hours. Also, according to Mr. Washignton, a decision is expected to be made between May 12/14. This really is a tough one to call in my opinion. I think the fact that Kansas was one of the first programs to reach out to Washington, and due to the fact that Bill Self told Washington that he was ready to turn the keys to the program over to the elite point guard, certainly makes it sounds like Kansas is in a great position. I'll continue to make calls and see if I can gather some additional information.

Recently, Jamie Shaw had this to say about Tyty Washington.

TyTy Washington. Washington is currently ranked No. 32 in the 2021 Rivals150. Behind the scenes, he has already been bumped up, but in the Iverson Classic, Washington will be in the same setting as both
Kennedy Chandler and Hunter Sallis, two players he is hunting. What a great story it has been to this point, over the past 12 months, Washington has already jumped into the top 100 and then climbed his way into five-star status. I am having conversations of possibly liking him in the top 10 and this stage will be the final viewing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News