ADVERTISEMENT

Off Topic Go to the fckn Doctor....

KJhawk33

All-Conference
Gold Member
Aug 23, 2014
Wisconsin
it’s that time of year when I get on top the box and tell the board to go see a fckn Doctor and get a physical and blood panel.. This message is a little different.

As many of you know I lost my FatherInLaw to prostate cancer just over 7 months ago in April of this year. He was 64... Never had physical exams and in fact his last PE was during his time in the Army reserves 42 years ago.. shows up to doc not feeling well.. tests.. bam! Sorry but you have stage 4 prostate cancer.. dead 15 months later..

3 weeks ago I lost my own father to renal failure. age 68.... He suffered from D2 due too many poor lifestyle choices but survived stage 3 prostate cancer 12 years ago by some miracle..

My kids lost both grandfathers in 7 months. My wife and I lost our fathers in 7 months. Countless relatives lost a brother, a husband etc all because these 2 were stubborn, stupid and scared..

They’re dead...

Get off your ass and go to the doctor. Get a PE annually... than go back and get just another blood panel in 6 months which takes at most 1 hour out of your day to get done...

Don’t have a Doctor? Than ask me or @hawkdoctor and we’ll give you a link to a directory in your area. Or ask a neighbor or another relative who they see...

I’m generally an ass about many things on here and wildly opinionated and I can irk or piss people off. I get that. Put my quirks aside on this.

Our Fathers would be alive if they (1) made some small life style changes and (2) went to the ****n Doctor on a regular basis..

This isn’t some freak car accident or genetic pre disposition. They’re dead because they were stubborn, stupid and scared.

Don’t be that guy!

This is the last message you’re getting from me on this... Why??? Because I ran out of Dads..........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News