ADVERTISEMENT

General Questions for Republicans

KUDubs

Redshirt freshman
Apr 17, 2003
Olathe
With all of the personal attacks on this board, it's hard for me to interpret what anyone's personal stance is in respect to foreign influence. It is pretty clear, that most or all of Republicans are strongly against the impeachment hearings, criticism of our President, and liberal media. With that being said, I was hoping you could answer the following questions:

Russia:
1) Do you believe that Russia was anyway involved with influencing our elections in 2016 or in future state?
2) Do you believe Russia has any interest in Donald Trump or helping him win the Presidency?

Ukraine:
1) Do you believe Ukraine was primarily responsible or the Democratic Party hacks that took place during the last election?
2) How do the Biden's fit into the whole equation? Were they directly involved with any sort of Ukraine corruption? If so, how?

Sorry if this information has been posted elsewhere, its hard to keep track with all of the personal smears that happen on this board. I'm hoping this post can be merely be a series of responses where Republicans can explain their stance and perhaps facilitate better conversation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News