ADVERTISEMENT

Football Thoughts Games in the Big 12 today

JK

Hall of Fame
Staff
May 29, 2001
Overland Park
I think there are some intriguing matchups today.

Utah at Oklahoma State might be a game that plays a factor in the Big 12 run to see who gets in the championship. Now Cam Rising is a game-time decision.

Arizona State at Texas Tech, Tech has been a tough team to figure out this year. They won in overtime against Abilene Christian and then got beat up at Washington State. Arizona State has been better than I expected.

KSU at BYU, I've felt BYU is just an okay football team after watching them. Not bad and not great. They don't have a lot of athleticism and team speed but I think they are well coached. Their DC had a nice plan last year against KU that worked for a while and they were prepared. I don't know how good BYU's offense. A late kick for KSU being 9:30 CT

Baylor at Colorado, I just looked and saw the line is only one. Not sure how many outside Big 12 country will watch but could be a good one.

Houston at Cincinnati, I want to see how this one turns out because Cincy should be favored but Fritz kept it close against OU and then hammered Rice in what was supposed to be a close game.

TCU at SMU, will definitely keep an eye on this one. Big game for TCU and how they get ready for KU the following week. Rivalry game and line is only two. If TCU loses they are going to be down after blowing a 21-point lead to UCF last week.

Arkansas State at Iowa State, don't really care about this one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.