ADVERTISEMENT

Game thoughts

JustMax93

Sophomore
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2021
When was the last time we won ugly?

Defense stepped up big and showed we can win in a multitude of ways. We don’t need our Heisman candidate to play unreal to get the job done.

We consistently got pressure on Dekkers. He was hardly ever comfortable and we gave up only one big chunk play the entire game.

Good teams win when nothing is going their way offensively. We proved tonight to the whole country we are a good team.

ISU defense is legit, but we also clearly had a gameplan on O that was just..bad. We didn’t seem to sway from it either when it didn’t work at all. Have to let Jalon cook and let him get in space. But again hats off to the ISU defense.

We are 5-0. We are the talk of the country. We have a Heisman candidate. I’ve been coming to these games every home Saturday since I was in grade school. I’ve seen the good the bad and the very ugly. The past 14 years was miserable. When you care about something so much and it never goes your way it just sucks so much. I’m so proud of this team and I am so excited for the future. It’s been a long time coming. The Jayhawks are back. RCJH boys!

Also I would love to get a half decent ref crew in for one of our games sometime soon. 🤙🏻

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News