ADVERTISEMENT

First Weekend Games

rringstr

Freshman
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2002
Game 1. I see a high scoring game as we "tune up" the offense. If I were Coach Self I would practice alternating some different defenses in that first game. Second keep Bragg in as much of the game as possible so we can hopefully build up his confidence.

Game 2 - Michigan State is a "one man band" so take Miles Bridges out of the game we win easily. I have seen quite a few MSU games living as I do 10 15 minutes from MSU so I believe they are eminently beatable . But let's not forget that MSU plays in the Big 10 where every bball game is like a hockey match under the basket with as much "checking" as rebounding. So we need Colby to step up and take a few hits for the team.

I think the likely game though is against Miami. There are two challenges in that game. First , Coach Larranga ,who is a great coach, will throw some new looks at the Jayhawks. Second, Bruce Brown, is a good guard that won Freshman of the week in the ACC a couple of times. So Miami should not be taken as an easy game. Winnable but likely a tough game.

What do you think?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News