ADVERTISEMENT

Famous quotes!

knaup1

All-Conference
Gold Member
Apr 16, 2003
The Great Thomas Sowell, "I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take someone else's money."

JFK, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."

Erie, "I love getting angry and shouting these words-- fascist, Nazi, Trump, racist and cult!"

Donald Trump, "I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing on the present. That's where the fun is."

Kamala Harris to Biden, "You are a racist and a rapist!"

Reagan, "Peace through strength"

knaup1, "The greatest threat to America is not communist China, Russia or Iran, but stupid Democrat voters."

MLK, "I have a dream..."

nick, "I hate police officers, Republicans, America, the Constitution and Israel, but I love Iran, Hamas and my Democrat party."

Schumer to Supreme Court justices, "If you rule against my far-left Democrat party you won't know what hit you!"

"The Great One" Mark Levin, "Conservatism is the antidote to tyranny precisely because its principles are the founding principles."

floyd, "Joe Biden has never ever done anything wrong and he's the best president ever and ever."

Biden, "I've been a failure, a laughing stock and a piece-of-crap my whole life, but stupid voters keep re-electing me."

Zona, " I love the history of my Democrat party--- the racism, Jim Crow laws, segregation and the KKK."

Pelosi, "We've hired 80 thousand new IRS agents to prey on hard-working Americans while worthless Democrat politicians like me get rich on corrupt deals and insider trading."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News