ADVERTISEMENT

CJ Moore Article

KUhawks34

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 29, 2006
In the athletic was a interesting read. He polled all the players on a few questions. Most people said Christian Braun will be a huge surprise. They said he does all the little things correct and has an incredible motor (according to Silvio). Most players mentioned Braun. Enaruna also was talked about.

DeSousa said Jalen Wilson will lead the team in scoring but everyone else said Dotson or Dok.

Moss was unanimously voted best shooter. Some good comments about Dok being in completely different shape. Someone said “this is what we’ve all been waiting for” regarding some of the things Dok is able to do because of his fitness.

Not going to lie I am starting to feel a lot better about our 2’s and 3’s. We may not have to completely rely on Ochai. We know moss can shoot but it really sounds like Braun and Enaruna are beyond their years. We all figured Jalen Wilson would be the best and he still probably will. But I am most encouraged by Christian Braun. Kid looks strong. We know he can shoot. I shouldn’t be shocked but it sounds like the kid really gets it and has a high motor.

Again this is all just talk. But I think I’m feeling better about our shooting options. Dotson, Ochai, Moss, Wilson and Braun all sound more than capable of shooting a good percentage.

We don’t need our freshman to be stars; we just need them to do the little things and it sounds like we might get that.

Looking forward to seeing Braun and wilson especially.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News