ADVERTISEMENT

CFP

fathawk

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2003
I can see a time down the road there might be 4 SEC teams in the final 4. Why do you think the SEC want to expand the playoffs? They know it will be a money grab.

Sure there will be other conferences included. The B1G has fooled themselves think they are at the SEC level. They are bringing in USC and UCLA. What have they done lately?

The B1G has more money than the Big 12. I think head to head in football worse case scenario Big 12 splits with them. I really think our conference would win more than lose. Heck Harbaugh might be gone this year. Day has won, but now can’t beat Harbaugh. He is hoping Harbaugh is leaving. Riley coming in from USC doesn’t play defense.

The SEC is not done running the table in the NC’s world anytime soon. There maybe a year that someone comes up and grabs one. It is now a SEC world and everyone else. Heck the Big 12 in basketball has won the last two championships and if not for the Covid year may have won the last 3.

I love football, but last nights game was very discouraging for the Big 12 and college football. Last night might have been a bad marketing night for the Big 12. At least the Big 12 had a seat at the table.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News