ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's 100% Truthful Acceptance Speech

knaup1

All-Conference
Gold Member
Apr 16, 2003
(Two people clapping, one horn honking)

Joe Biden, "I want to thank you 6-7 people for coming out tonight. You may be small in numbers but at least you're small in enthusiasm too.

Look, it looks like we made history if we get away with it. Never before has a presidential election been outright stolen and by such a massive voter fraud scheme involving mail-in ballots and of course our Democrats doing the post-election counting in our Democrat-controlled cities. Heck, I even told you all that our Deep State was going steal this election and you all just let it happen. And believe me, I was reamed by my puppet masters for telling you all about our voter fraud scheme, but, oh well... it all worked out anyway.

Let's face facts here, folks. I fully admit that I'm a complete piece of sh*t as a human being and that I've been a worthless and corrupt politician for the past 47 years. I also admit that replacing a remarkable president like Donald Trump with a fool like me is a complete travesty, but I sure hope the Supreme Court doesn't do the right thing and overturn this invalid election.

Now, let me say something to you 72 Million pro-America Trump supporters who thought were participating in an honest election. What were you thinking??
We are Democrats!! Don't you know that we are experts at corruption and voter fraud??!
Look, I know that my fellow Democrats and I have called you people every name in the book the past four years like racists, deplorables, chumps, haters, religious zealots, xenophobes, etc. And I know you are all mad about us stealing this election, but can you all just stop saying mean stuff about me even if it's all true? Come on, man!!

Before I go I definitely need to thank some people tonight.
First of all, my wife.............................whatever her name is.

And I absolutely wouldn't be here without our corrupt Democrat media and their relentless 24/7 baseless attacks on Donald Trump the past 4+ years. Thank you for not reporting on Trump's historic accomplishments, Obamagate, my corrupt foreign deals and the violent crimes of our Democrat Street Animals. But thank you instead for focusing on the false Russian collusion thing, the absurd Democrat impeachment of a great president, Covid and lockdown hysteria, imaginary white supremacy and the stupidest of all-- that Trump is a racist!
Thank you for all for that and much more!!
I realize that all of you Democrats in the mainstream have zero credibility now with thinking Americans, but all is not lost--- you will always have our Democrat sheep fooled.

And speaking of sheep, the biggest thank you of all goes to the idiots... er... I mean supporters who voted for me and vilified Trump.
Thank you for the millions who voted several times and for the dead Democrat voters too. We can always count on you!

Thank you for being so gullible to believe that I am actually qualified to be president with my pathetic record of lying, failure and corruption. For the few of you who actually work I hope you'll enjoy the high taxes that I'm about to impose on you.

Thank you too for faithfully watching the anti-Trump mainstream news the past four years and actually believing that it's truthful reporting. Man, you people are dumb as a box of rocks! And thanks too to George Soros and you liberals in Hollywood and pro sports for your financial contributions. You can bet that we will put it to very good use in destroying America through our many radical policies.

So, good night everyone! It's on to Georgia for us to hopefully steal the Senate too!"

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News