ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s Covid Speech

HawkRanger

Sophomore
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2011
I just watched his speech about people getting their booster shot. Good advice. In what universe does this incompetent, out of touch “president” live??? There are somewhere between 10-15000’Americans trapped in Kabul and many more in other parts of the country and he comes on and ignores the biggest crisis since who knows when and doesn’t even mention it??? Mind boggling! Then he totters off without taking any questions. Who is advising this man? But maybe he won’t take advice. He didn’t take the advice his military leaders gave about abandonment of the Afghan gov’t and military. And before anyone piles in about Trump I also condemn his plan to leave and decision to free 5000 Taliban and Al Queda fighters. That was a contributing factor to the Afghan loss of morale. But this is Biden’s mess and he owns it. Austin and Gen Milley were put in a terrible spot today. They can’t throw the CinC under the bus but you could see that they were hard pressed not to. Biden’s half assed decisions left them with practically no options but to secure the Kabul airport and hope for the best. Giving up Bagram was a monumental error. We could have a hostage crisis of the thousands, much worse than the Iran Hostage crisis. And this joke of a leader comes on at one of the most critical times in our nation’s history to talk about booster shots and masks! He should resign but then we’d be left with Kamala Harris who would probably worse. As a veteran, I grieve for my country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News