ADVERTISEMENT

A guess at entire Defense depth...

jolebo

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2015
@KUshogun started the offense list. It was nice, and all, but after seeing what I put together, I was given the green light to make this list. So here we go, as I tag team myself with this thread to give ESU a break, for now, until he creates his newest thread on some position group or whatever random Off Topic thread his heart desires.

I'm using the same format that I used in the offense thread.

Here is the scholarship defensive players from the current roster page, with the including incoming Summer Fr./JUCOs and walkon players. Players who we know of or predict will get their redshirts this upcoming season are not bolded and underlined. Guys who I'm sure of their specific #1 position are italicized. I haven't touched the first two names of each position.
  • DE: Dorance Armstrong, Keyshawn Simmons, Isaiah Bean
  • DE: Josh Ehambe, Maciah Long, Willie McCaleb, Mazin Aql, Sam Burt
  • DT: Daniel Wise, Kellen Ash, Jacky Dezir
  • NT: Isi Holani, Deelsaac Davis, J.J. Holmes
  • MLB: Keith Loneker, Osaze Ogbebor, Hudson Hall, Jay Dineen, Kashe Boatner
  • WLB: Joe Dineen, Dru Prox, Denzel Feaster, Kyron Johnson, Cooper Root
  • NB: Derrick Neal, Shaq Richmond, Justin Williams
  • FS: Mike Lee, Emmanuel Moore, Robert Topps
  • SS: Tyrone Miller, Bryce Torneden, Antonio Cole
  • CB: Hasan Defense, Julian Chandler, Shola Ayinde
  • CB: Kyle Mayberry, Ian Peterson, DeAnte Ford, Shakiel Taylor
My thoughts with this group
  • Richmond is listed as a Safety, but he was on the 2 deep for NB. I kept him in that spot.
  • Long is listed as a LB, but is projected to play DE. This is why I left him in the DE group.
  • I don't know if Loneker has earned his scholarship, but he's played like it, so I made him blue.
  • Topps is listed as a CB on the Signing Day page, but he could slide over to Safety.
  • I wonder if Bean will get a redshirt year, but due to numbers and position, I left him bolded.

Last edited:
Reactions: kuShogun and JJJHWK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News