A CLOSER LOOK AT WHAT KU'S 2018-19 ROSTER MAY LOOK LIKE

shay

Senior Writer
Staff
May 29, 2001
Olathe, Kansas
kansas.rivals.com
Hey all,

Well, as most of you already know, Devonte’ Graham, Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk, and Clay Young are set to graduate and won’t return next season. However, I’m guessing those three won’t be the only to leave at the end of the year.

My guess is Malik Newman and Lagerald Vick will also make the jump to the professional ranks. Now, if one of the two mentioned does decide to return, I would say, without question, that Vick is most likely. I just don’t see both of them returning and would be somewhat surprised if both don’t make the jump to the pro ranks.

With that being said, I expect KU’s roster, at least at this stage, to look like this:

Marcus Garrett

Dedric Lawson

Sam Cunliffe

Charlie Moore

Chris Teahan

K.J. Lawson

Silvio De Sousa

Udoka Azubuike

Mitch Lightfoot

James Sosinski (Not sure of JS will return next season or not. I need to check with Coach Self to be sure. For now, I'll leave him on the roster.)

Quentin Grimes

Devon Dotson

David McCormack

Ochai Agbaji

I this point, I still don’t have a feel for Romeo Langford. The question I keep asking myself is quite simple: Does he want to attend Indiana or Vanderbilt and be the man, much like Trae Young? Or does he want to attend a school like Kansas, be surrounded by a ton of talent, get a piece of the pie and, at the same time, compete for a national championship?

I’m guessing we’ll know a lot more at the end of the month.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News