ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update 2024 SF HIGH ON KANSAS

shay

Senior Writer
Staff
May 29, 2001
Olathe, Kansas
kansas.rivals.com
USC, Kansas and Oregon are among the schools in the mix to land four-star guard Vyctorius Miller, who took time to speak to Rivals about his process following one of his camp games on Monday afternoon.

“I’ve already been to Kansas on an unofficial, and we talk damn near every day,” Miller said. “I have a great relationship with the coaching staff. I like that Bill Self tells you how it is. He’s real down to earth and is straight to the point. I like that about him. He tells me he won't hold me back. He’ll let me do what I do.”

As for USC, the allure is simple: The Trojans are the hometown school with a loaded roster full of players with which Miller has a relationship. If the level of comfort is a driving factor in the L.A.-based prospect’s decision, the Trojans should feel some semblance of confidence in where they stand.

“I know Bronny (James), Isaiah (Collier) and I know Brandon Gardner," he said. "Those guys tell me about USC, and the things they tell me are one of the main reasons why I want to consider USC and talk to them. Then, my uncle (DeMar DeRozan) went there.”

The Overtime Elite pro league is also a serious option for Miller. And while he says the current plan is to go to college he isn’t ruling out a path that goes through OTE.

“They have a lot of good players over there, and they obviously develop guys well,” Miller said. “It would give me the chance to play against top players every day.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News