ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Big 12 Football Media Days schedule

jolebo

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2015
I hadn't seen any schedule until this article. Here is the lineup. No idea when the players will speak but it will be after Leipold.

[To start, outgoing commissioner Bob Bowlsby will not make an appearance even though his tenure will end on Aug. 1. New Big 12 Commissioner Brett] Yormark will open the two-day event on Wednesday at 8:30 a.m. CT along with [Baylor President Linda] Livingstone. Burks, [and Greg Burks,] the league’s coordinator of officials, starts Thursday off at 9 a.m. CT, followed by National Football Foundation COO Matthew Sign at 9:45 a.m. CT.

Wednesday (all times CT):

• 10:35 a.m.: Dave Aranda (Baylor)
  • 11:05 a.m.: Lance Leipold (Kansas)
  • 11:35 a.m.: Neal Brown (West Virginia)
  • 12:05 p.m.: Chris Klieman (Kansas State)
  • 12:35 p.m.: Mike Gundy (Oklahoma State)

Thursday:

• 10:35 a.m.: Brent Venables (Oklahoma)
  • 11:05 a.m.: Joey McGuire (Texas Tech)
  • 11:35 a.m.: Matt Campbell (Iowa State)
  • 12:05 p.m.: Sonny Dykes (TCU)
  • 12:35 p.m.: Steve Sarkisian (Texas)
Both days wrap up at 4 p.m. CT.

Where/how can I watch?

Coach and player interviews will be carried on ESPNU and Big 12 Now on ESPN+ from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. CT every day, plus additional coverage for Yormark’s Wednesday press conference at 8:30 a.m. CT.

Last edited:
Why did they give Leipold and Brown slots late in the evening? Also McGuire and Campbell the next day. Did Texas arrange the schedule? :)

Why did they give Leipold and Brown slots late in the evening? Also McGuire and Campbell the next day. Did Texas arrange the schedule? :)
Thank you for highlighting my errors after trying to help those who don't want to mentally convert ET to CT. It is corrected now.

Reactions: lex parsimoniae
If you need help with time conversions, just ask one of your students! Sorry, couldn't resist! :)
I ain't reaching out to any of them until I get my class rosters or if I see them for schedule pickup day. Shoot, they probably still need to learn those time conversions, knowing how some of them have a hard time with analog clocks.

Reactions: jeffrospn
I hadn't seen any schedule until this article. Here is the lineup. No idea when the players will speak but it will be after Leipold.

[To start, outgoing commissioner Bob Bowlsby will not make an appearance even though his tenure will end on Aug. 1. New Big 12 Commissioner Brett] Yormark will open the two-day event on Wednesday at 8:30 a.m. CT along with [Baylor President Linda] Livingstone. Burks, [and Greg Burks,] the league’s coordinator of officials, starts Thursday off at 9 a.m. CT, followed by National Football Foundation COO Matthew Sign at 9:45 a.m. CT.

Wednesday (all times CT):

• 10:35 a.m.: Dave Aranda (Baylor)
  • 11:05 a.m.: Lance Leipold (Kansas)
  • 11:35 a.m.: Neal Brown (West Virginia)
  • 12:05 p.m.: Chris Klieman (Kansas State)
  • 12:35 p.m.: Mike Gundy (Oklahoma State)

Thursday:

• 10:35 a.m.: Brent Venables (Oklahoma)
  • 11:05 a.m.: Joey McGuire (Texas Tech)
  • 11:35 a.m.: Matt Campbell (Iowa State)
  • 12:05 p.m.: Sonny Dykes (TCU)
  • 12:35 p.m.: Steve Sarkisian (Texas)
Both days wrap up at 4 p.m. CT.

Where/how can I watch?

Coach and player interviews will be carried on ESPNU and Big 12 Now on ESPN+ from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. CT every day, plus additional coverage for Yormark’s Wednesday press conference at 8:30 a.m. CT.
So, our Coach speaks on Wednesday and the players on Friday, right?

So, our Coach speaks on Wednesday and the players on Friday, right?
The players will also speak on Wednesday. If it is anything like previous years, one of them will speak with the TV show host, all of them will do interviews with radio/TV shows and whoever wants to walk over to their "booth" in the stadium that day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT